Sunday 6 April 2014

A true mind

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/141944979&amp;color=ff5500&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_artwork=true"></iframe>

It's Sunday, fun day! I'm just laying in my bed doing absolutely nothing. I feel society have this idea that the only great days are on the weekend. I enjoy doing nothing and everything...everyday. Is that not how it should be? My mind has too many thoughts to bring out, I can't just have one subject. I need to just type about everything.
 I feel myself some days slipping away from the ones I care about as I grow older, not because I'm pushing them away or anything, more that it's the fact that I am actually growing, finding who I am and where I wanna be and all that shit. My friends no longer get me, my family never has. I want to jump in my car and drive, just drive anywhere, don't stop till I'm happy with the place get out and enjoy it.  But that's where the movie scene end and real life comes in, I have to be practical. I have to pay my bills, and work. In order to travel I need money, not saying I need lots any one can get by on nothing I see it every day, I grew up a lot that way. I am a terrible writer, I failed English and barley got by when I did end up passing... But I guess blogs are for thoughts and yourself, I never imagin anyone actually reading these or caring but I'll try doing them for myself as often as possible.


Man I sound depressed, I'm not. I may not love everything about my life or myself. But I'm content in this moment with what I have, there is always that urge for "something more" for anything but in reality you have what you have and enjoy what you have. 
I think this summer I will try getting out more often be who I feel I am as a person inside and stop limiting myself. Camping is a must, motorcycle license is a want, buy a mountain bike and go out and ride it.... Found out long boarding just isn't for me.


We'll I'll leave you guys with this picture of a llama!

No comments:

Post a Comment