Monday 7 April 2014

He's the king of me! Is he realy?

So I'm sitting here thinking.

GOD that big word!

 Is he real? If I don't believe in him does he still even exist?
If I died would he except me if I didn't believe? Is our "god" everyone's god? Is he racist?
Who found the all of holy books the bible? Is Buddha same as Krishna? Why can we believe that when we go onto some sort of after life regardless of what or who you believe we all are happy. Why must there be a hell.

I understand people have hate towards other who do unimaginable things. Murder. Rape. Abuse. But on top of all those we all have to know everyone is an innocent. Weather that had been them being a child, and elderly person, a mother just something. Even if they were terrible
Terrible people they had once done that one impressionable thing That makes them an innocent.
This one person was once some ones brother, sister, child, parent, lover or friend. And that makes them real. When one dies all of them does. Not the memories I understand but everything els does. Their mind, soul, heart everything. So why must this innocent be condemned to some so called hell where they burn for life in pain and agony? So if god is real and forgives everyone n everything then why would my one be possible to go to hell?

I feel people use to much of what they read as being the only facts in life. What happens to the time when reading was unnecessary and  people actually used their brains and hearts to do what's right or even what wrong.

Let me get this out there I am not saying murderers, rapists and all that terrible stuff are amazing holy people. I'm just saying weather they are pure now they once had been even for a moment. And we have to remember that. I never expect some one to forget a terrible thing or even forgive for it. I feel we just need to understand, what exactly I'm insure but we just need to learn with our own mind and heart.




I'm sorry for a once again all over blog, seems they don't go anywhere. How ever I want you to remember that we are all human and everyone deserves happiness in the end of life. Love you and I'll be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment